Demigod Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Loving Fruit

2 posters

Go down

Sweet Loving Fruit Empty Sweet Loving Fruit

Post  Joshua Covon Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Josh woke up to see the sun in his eyes and he was tired he looked around the cabin to see everyone else fast asleep. Josh had been at Camp Half-Blood for the past six years and had been the Camp Counselor in his fifth year and again in his sixth year. Josh looked around and he began walking out his cabin in his orange camp half-blood t shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of white converse and his Harvard sweatshirt. Josh turned and he looked around and saw that not many people were up and he figured that it was early in the morning.

Josh never expected to be up this early. Josh walked up to the strawberry fields and he walked through them and sat against the strawberry bush and he watched the camp slowly and he grinned. This was his favorite place in all of camp and he wished he was able to show his mother this. Being the head counselor for Hermes cabin would of made his mother happy.

Josh then heard people coming up and he looked around and he then went back to sitting.
Joshua Covon
Joshua Covon
Son of Hermes||Head Admin

https://camphalfbloodrpgtime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sweet Loving Fruit Empty Re: Sweet Loving Fruit

Post  Rachel Anderson Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Rachel wished she never came to camp sometimes because she was always wondering who her real mother was. Rachel began walking out of her cabin known as the " Unclaimed Cabin". The girl was fine with the fact she didn't know who her actual mother was and know here she was seventeen years old and her life had been a bad life since she was attacked. The seventeen year old began walking out to the fields in a pink sun dress and a pair of white sandels that where pretty. Rachel had many fashions in her closest and she enjoyed the fact that she could wear them everyday.

When Rachel got out to the fields she saw a familiar looking boy she had seen around camp and she walked up to him and she said " Nice day isn't it?" she said politely and she had feeling she knew him as Josh Covon head of Hermes Cabin.

Rachel had zero feelings for him and she liked most boys and she walked up and she said " Your from Hermes cabin aren't you" she said politely.
Rachel Anderson
Rachel Anderson
Daughter of Nemesis||Head Counselor

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Covon Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Josh looked up at the girl and he said " Yeah, why?" asked Josh, Joshua turned and he said " Well I'm Josh from Hermes cabin. You from any cabin?" asked Josh. Josh had a feeling this girl was unclaimed and he heard they probably had a sad life. He remembered being unclaimed and how sad it was not knowing who your second side of you was. Josh had loved being in Hermes Cabin and being Camp Counselor for the past two years. Josh walked over and he said " Your godly parent father or mother?" asked Josh charmingly. Josh had a way of being charming because he was a Camp Counselor and his siblings looked up to him.

Josh turned and he said " I'm not really happy being Hermes son sometime due to who my brother was and how he is a jerk to his own father." said Josh in an arrogant tone. Josh turned and he said " I bet your Athena's daughter if you were claimed." grinned Josh and he knew he was probably wrong and he knew it was probably snotty. Josh turned and he said " I'm sorry, for being like that " he grinned.

Then he turned and he said " It is a nice day and why are you up early as well?" asked Josh with a curious stare.

Joshua Covon
Joshua Covon

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Covon Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Nemesis
Goddess of Revenge

Nemesis sat outside Olympus looking upon New York City and she looked around and she turned to look at the gods and goddesses talking. Nemesis never liked hearing them talk so she tuned them out and she looked around and she said " Lovely its so boring sometimes." she sighed. Looking at Ares and Hecate chatting away as she sat back and she began thinking about her children she never paid any mind to and one came to mind and she thought of Rachel her daughter she had seventeen years ago and she smiled and she said " I think it be smart if I claimed her because no one deserves to wait seventeen years to be claimed." she said.

She turned her attention to Camp Half-Blood and she saw her daughter talking to a boy who seemed rather cute. The boy was Hermes child. Then she looked over to Hermes and she said " Hermes, your son is talking to my daughter you know." she said. The god looked and he said " Is he now really? Well boys have every right to speak to girls Nemesis. " the god smiled. Then Nemesis spoke to her daughter.

" My dear Rachel please look at me I know I made you wait seventeen years. Well I am your mother and I'm Nemesis goddess of revenge and you probably should know about me knowing your father. Now dear your my daughter and I'd like to give you a dagger that is handmade by the finest of Greek craftsmanship. Now here is your dagger known as Shredder so use it well my dear and I do love you and your claimed." smiled Nemesis.

She really hoped she would accept the fact she was her daughter.
Joshua Covon
Joshua Covon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Anderson Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Rachel looked up at the sky and she said " You can't be serious? I'm Nemesis's daughter that's hard to believe. She Coven I'm not Athena's daughter. Your Hermes son so that can't be nice knowing who your half-brother is Luke Castellan. Well I'm sorry to be rude okay but I am really happy right now knowing I been claimed finally maybe I make Head Counselor because of my age." said Rachel. Rachel looked up at the sky and she said " Thanks mom" she said.

Rachel turned and he said " I'm really happy right now but your okay." she said.

Rachel turned and she saw the dagger in her hands and her jaw dropped " I finally have a new dagger." said Rachel.
Rachel Anderson
Rachel Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Covon Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:21 am

Josh's jaw dropped with surprise was that girl really just claimed? The sixteen year old looked and he said " I kinda figured I was wrong? Well congratulations on being claimed? Be cool if you could be Hermes daughter I'd really like to have a sister." smiled Joshua. Josh looked and he said " You know something we really could use more Nemesis's kids because that cabin is just boring." said the boy. Josh looked and he said " Well congrats, I might have you in mind if I did a quest. " said Josh. The girl seemed cool but he was just being arrogant towards her because he was just like that sometimes.

Joshua looked and he said " Well that's a nice looking dagger you got you know. Your mother must really love you." he said with politeness. Josh turned and he said " My sword is fine craftsmanship too and has my father's symbol on it and has a awesome look to it with a mad looking shield to match it. ." said Josh with a cute grin. He was thinking about going to the Arenas to practice fighting.

Joshua looked and he said " Well its better then having a titan as a father." said Josh. He felt bad for those kids who were the sons and daughters of the Titans. They had been related to jerks and cruel people. Josh would never support the titans because he had a good reputation at Camp Half-Blood as Hermes Head Counselor voted by Chiron he had good ties with each of the people and he figured this girl would Nemesis's head counselor.

Josh turned again and he said " Maybe If your lucky you might be a head counselor." grinned Josh.
Joshua Covon
Joshua Covon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Anderson Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:49 am

Rachel looked at Josh with a look of surprise. " Surprising, most guys don't care about me being claimed." she said. Rachel turned and she said " Well you know I would wish you luck when you were being claimed. I'm already gonna be Nemesis's cabin head counselor. Also the cabin won't be boring you know. " she said with a smirk. This kid had some nerves to talk to her like the way he did he had a cute smile but he was not her type. Rach turned and she said " Okay Josh, Well you might not be able to top of what I can do with daggers. If my godly parent was a father I'd so be Ares daughter but I'm Nemesis's daughter." smiled Rachel.

The girl looked and she said " I would love to go on a quest with you. Well we could go test our fighting skills at the Arena and she who's good." she smirked. Rachel would probably beat him in a heart beat with daggers. The kid looked like he owned many weapons. " said Rachel. Rachel turned and she said " Also don't brag about your weapons you own." said Rachel. The boy really shouldn't be talking about his weapons.

Rachel looked and she said " I'm so happy were not siblings." she smirked. Rachel looked and she said " If you want we could go to the arena someday and sees who better at figting. I really should be getting to my new cabin and pack my things up." she said as she started to leave. " Nice talking to you Josh." she said as left.
Rachel Anderson
Rachel Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum