Demigod Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Makes Perfect

2 posters

Go down

Practice Makes Perfect Empty Practice Makes Perfect

Post  Lucas Meyers Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Luke walked down to the Arena after lunch with his daggers at ready. He kept on wondering if he had been able to throw knives at targets. Luke had on a pair of jeans, a pair of red vans and a white t shirt. Luke went over to grab a breastplate to wear to protect himself and a got a pair of gloves. Luke looked around as he put the pads on his arms. Then he was ready to use his two daggers for a change. " I'm ready to throw these daggers." he said to himself. Luke threw the first dagger at the first dummy and saw it went right through. Luke's jaw opened and he said " What the that actually worked. " he said.

Luke throw his other dagger and it landed in the same place. Luke let out a gentle smirk and he said " I know what I'm doing." he said. Then soon Luke turned and he saw a sword and he went to pick of the sword and he went over to the dummy and began swinging the sword and stabbing the dummy as straw came out. That was how it was done he thought to himself. This was pure amazement he thought.

Then soon Luke began hitting every single dummy he can and he said " I knew I could do it." he said.
Lucas Meyers
Lucas Meyers
Son of Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfect

Post  Rachel Anderson Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Morpheus God of Dreams

Morpheus sat in the courtyard going through causing dreams to happen. That was after all his job and he needed to do good at it. Then he looked at his book of dreams and he said " Kids do wish dreams could come through don't they?" he thought to himself. Then after a thought he began thinking about his own children how they were never claimed or being able to know who he was to them. Morpheus turned around and he said " I might just claim one my children. " he said. Morpheus walked to the map of Camp Half-Blood to locate his son Lucas. The god walked over and over and he examined the map carefully located the boy.

It had been nearly sixteen years or has it been sixteen years when he met the boy's mother. Now here he was his sixteen year old son. Morpheus never thought much about his kids and how they would be. The god really only cared about his dreams and work.

Morpheus then saw his son in the Arena. " Might do the boy some good." he grinned. Then he said in a broad voice " Lucas Meyers look at the sky? Closest to Mount Olympus where I am. I know I kept you waiting for two years but I'd like you to know I am your father Morpheus the God of Dreams." he said. The god summoned a weapon that was a blade with celestial bronze and had three double sharped edges with his symbol on it. " Now Luke, here is a gift I have for you. Think you might be able to use it because of fighting in the Arena. " he shouted. Then he looked and he said " Take it and use it well my boy use it well." the god smiled.

He knew he made someones day brighten and a dream come true.
Rachel Anderson
Rachel Anderson
Daughter of Nemesis||Head Counselor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum