Demigod Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nature is Peaceful and Solitude

2 posters

Go down

Nature is Peaceful and Solitude  Empty Nature is Peaceful and Solitude

Post  Tristan West Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Tristan had been trying to explore the camp for the day. The twelve year old loved exploring the camp and learning new things. The boy began walking into the woods and he started to walk around it. The forest seemed nice and it would fun to be able to explore for a day. The boy went to the tree and he saw a nymph come by and he looked and wore a pair of orange shorts, a red and blue plaid button down and a pair of blue and gray nike shoes. Tristan was tired since lunch and he wanted to just take a nap.

Then he decided he was going to sit under a tree and take a nap. The boy began walking to a tree and he sat down and he laid back and began to rest. Sleeping was fun to do when he was hot and exhausted from a day learning to fight.

The boy then awoke and he looked around and he was tired again.

Tristan West
Tristan West
Son of Khione

Back to top Go down

Nature is Peaceful and Solitude  Empty Re: Nature is Peaceful and Solitude

Post  Lucas Meyers Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:34 am

Khione Goddess of Snow

Khione had been looking around all day at the castle. Khione was stressed from doing her duties all day. Khione looked at her father and she said " Why don't I observe Camp Half-Blood." she said kindly. Then Khione looked and she remembered that she had a son who was attending Camp Half-Blood. Khione looked and she went to look at Camp Half-Blood and she saw him in the woods napping under a tree. Khione smiled and she said " I think I best claim him he is quite a genius." she smiled. Then she looked and she remembered she had a daughter with the boy's father but couldn't find her.

Khione then looked and she said " My dear Tristan look at the sky." she said calmly. " I am your mother speaking to you I'm Khione Goddess of Snow and your mother as well. I wish I could claim you sooner but couldn't." she smiled. The boy was a handsome young boy like his father was. The goddess was happy because he had a mother figure in his life. Then Khione summoned a sword that was magical and could freeze it victim it struck. The goddess turned and she said " Here is a weapon for you? Its a Celestial Bronze Sword that is magical and can freeze its victim once struck. " she smiled.

She had seen the sword he had and thought this sword could do him some good.

" Now Tristan feel free to go back to your nap." the goddess smiled.
Lucas Meyers
Lucas Meyers
Son of Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum